Wednesday 9 March 2022

WOYWDW

     I was going through some crafting CD's I have had for a long time and found this lady with a hat and fell in love with it and others I have found. She is so elegant,  I have lots of others to make into cards and am sure you will see more on here lol.
                                    
                                                       Nope everyone is well and safe,                                               

                                                                


Materials used for this card are.
  1. 21 x 15 cm cream card and envelope, 
  2. Vintage Sepia vesafine ink.
  3. Dots ans strips patterned paper, 
  4. Lady digi,
  5. cocktail pink, grass. bright orange, bluebell tan & purple promarkers
  6. circle die cut, 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Crafty hazelnut's patterned paper Anything goes,  
  2. Unicorn Challenge Blog, #74 Dots and /or stripes 
  3. LeAnns World 101 Challenge #48 
  4. Happy Little Stamper, Anything goes With Dies, 
               

2 comments:

  1. Super make and a lovely image, I miss the pix of your desk

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the LeAn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...