Wednesday 18 May 2022

WOYWDW

I really missed looking at all your desks last week but computer had other idea's,I had someone look at the computer of  Friday and it was so easy to sort lol

Today we have a look at other peoples desks. I have been looking at other desks for a few years now not sure how long but really have enjoyed making friends all over the world, Want to know more pop over to the Stamping  ground HERE  and all will become clear. all are welcome so come and join in the fun, 
                                                




Material used for this card are. 
  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • 14 x 1.5 cm washi tape,
  • 8 x 4 cm what care stock.
  • 2.5 cm round white card stock,
  • Sentiment clear stamp. 
  •  Heartfelt Creations bellarose pre-cut set.
  • Cerise, saddle brown &green promarkers 

Challenges I will enter this card for are. 
  1. Polkadoodle Craft Challenge WK #20 Anything goes, 
  2. Addicted to CAS Challenge #220 Flowers,
  3. Crafty Calendar Challenge  Anything goes 

                                                                            
All ready to start another session of crafting, 
I want to get the cards made that I need for the 
month but not sure its going to happen lol 

12 comments:

  1. Happy 13th WOYWW Lilian, it’s been so nice to get to know you and share in your crafting! Hope you have a great day xx
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogland matey, today's make is lush .. and your desk looks worthy of a good rumage too

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card, lovely CAS design. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, I love the little rose. Happy 13th Anniversary and I hope you have a lovely week,
    Diana xx #18

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy WOYWW Anniversary. I love the clean and simple design of card - very effective. Take care. With Love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#11)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lilian, Happy Anniversary my friend. That's computers for you and unless you know what you're doing it's better to let someone else fix stuff. Loving the new card today and wishing you a very happy woyww on this special day. Hugs Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy lace anniversary, Lilian. That’s a lovely card
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 19

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your day and week go well!! Lovely card and Happy 13th Anniversay WOYWW ((Lyn)) #21

    ReplyDelete
  9. How great to see you Lilian. I was in Havant last week bragging about how many people I knew who lived relatively close by, and were your ears burning? I recommend lunch at Stansted House and Garden Centre!! I'm glad your computer was an easy fix, but remember, its only easy f you know! Lovely card, as usual, and fab to have you back on the 13th Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card, delightful.
    Sorry I'm so late, I seem to get busy Wednesday's through the weekend....
    Happy very belated WOYWW Anniversary BJ#18

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated WOYWW 13TH Lilian, sorry I'm late coming round 🤗💕💛🥰Your card is a delight for thes with words to match 🤗💕💛🥰gorgeous it is! Hoping you're having a gorgeous week. See you tomorrow love and hugs Tracy #9 xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and I am in love with that fabulous sentiment. So glad you shared this beauty with us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...