Wednesday 17 August 2022

WOYWDW

Well another week goes by and the weather has changed but for me not for the better lol, Storms are on the way and really wish they would go he other way lol 

                                                        Have a great week and stay safe
                                                       
Materials used for this card are, 
  • 15 x 15 white card blank and envelope. 
  •  Vintage sepia Versafine ink pad,
  • Black Onyx Versafine ink pad, 
  • Music background clear stamp, 
  • Piano, two Guitars  Clear stamps [free with a magazine, ]
  • Tan, champan & oatmeal promarkers 

Challenges I will enter  this card for are, 
  1. Penny Black Saturday Challenge, Anything goes Optional Music, 
  2. Creative inspiration Challenge . Anything goes, 
  3. Ellibelle's Corner August  Challenge Anything goes, 
  4. The Paper Funday Challenges #44 Anything goes optional Friendship.  

2 comments:

  1. Super musical make from you today.

    I am LOVING the cooler weather and we could all do with the rain. I know you aren't keen on the thunderstorms so I hope you don't get too much, me? I love a thunderstorm too.

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I love the musical theme. Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...