Saturday 10 September 2022

weekend again

            Sad week with the passing of the Queen after a long and happy reign ,,RIP 

Trying to catch up on the chores but only seem to want to sit and knit lol Chores will be here tomorrow lol. I just wish I could sack the dust fairy but she seems to love leaving dust, 





Materials used for this card are, 
  • 17.5 x 13 cm kraft card and envelope, 
  •  13 cm shaving foam background.
  • black onyx Versafine ink ,
  • Church die [ free with Pater crafter ]
  • Edging & snowflakes [with with a magazine,] 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Addicted To Stamps and More, Challenge #3437 Christmas, 
  2. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #123 Anything Christmas goes,
  3. MLCCB Anything Christmas Goes, 
  4. Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #23 


     

5 comments:

  1. Nice card, really interesting die - happy knitting matey!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love those colors!! I have a dust fairy too, right along with a cobweb fairy!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lilian,
    I love kraft card for Christmas and I love how you framed your pretty die cut with the stamped images. Happy knitting - I agree - chores can wait until another day.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the colours with that technique - Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice intricate die and you've made such a beautiful Christmas card with it. Love how you coloured it too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

May arrives

A friend rang up Saturday and asked if I wanted to go to Monkey world I said oh yes please,. It was a lovely sunny day and had a lot of fun ...