Wednesday 29 March 2023

last post of the month

Its funny I have not brought any stamps and can still find lots I have not used lol. I really want to start using them and finding lots of different techniques to make cards, Watch This space lol 





  
   Materials used for this card are,

  • 17 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • NBUS Winter Wonderland clear stamps, 
  •  Onyx black Versafine ink. 
  • Glitter frosting Hint of green, 
  • Cosmic Shimmer glitter jewels
 Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Scraps of life by Scrapmo March day Rudolph Day Challenge 
  2. Creative Fingers Challenge Blog, Anything Goes, #250 
  3.  C.R,A,F.T Challenge #672 Anything goes, 
  4.  NBUS Challenge # 48 



                                                   

3 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty sprig of holly, makes for a nice card too. Well done on using your NBUS too

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lillian,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What a very wonderful card and such a brilliant stamped design.
    Love the black and white style.
    I too have lots of stamps and promised myself to use them more often.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same as you with finding never before used stamps! I think we all do that...it makes it more fun when we find them again!
    Great card.
    Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

May arrives

A friend rang up Saturday and asked if I wanted to go to Monkey world I said oh yes please,. It was a lovely sunny day and had a lot of fun ...