Wednesday 3 January 2024

WOYWDW

  Welcome to my new follower. hope you will pop in again soon, Have tried to pop over to your blog but cannot find it, tried others as well with no success.

My new things today is Iris folding, I used to do it a long time ago and decided to give it a go again, I find it rather rewarding. I have put a video of how to do it just in case you have never heard of it, I brought some sets that have the aperture ready cut out for the folding. 
                                                   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSiGUdpiwtE
    


Materials used for this card are, 
  1. 21 x 15 cm iris folding card set and envelope,
  2.  Two different colour paper, Cut into strips, 
  3. Clear mouse Stamp for the middle. 
  4. coral. soft green, &cardinal promarkers. 
Challengers I will enter this card for are. 

3 comments:

  1. Super make, you plainly have more patience than I do - I tried Iris folding!!!

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tiny little mouse, I wish we could see him better. Thanks for joining us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your snow globe mouse. So cute . I used to do a lot of Iris folding too but it seems to have gone out of fashion now on cards. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...