I do not normally post on a Thursday but I have been playing with stencils and really like how they turned out so will share them with you today I hope you like them and maybe [ if you have not already ] you would like to try this,
- Broken China & Wilted violet distress ink.
- Creative Expressions stencils
The first thing i did was use the mask and with broken china went over all the stencil, Next I moved the stencil so you could just see the corner of where you have inked and inked it again with wilted violet, I love the way this looks ,
- Stampers anonymous star stencil,
- Mustard seed & twisted citron Distress ink.
- Memory Box stencil
- Broken china & wilted violet distress ink
Again just moved the stencil once I had coloured with the first colour,
|Number 4 & 5|
- The art of Brett Weldele scrabble Stencil
- Cracked Pistachio & Vintage photo
I did something really different with this stencil. I used the stencil in the and just used the two colours and thought what would happen if I turned the stencil over and i quite like it, BUT remember [not that I remembered lol ] to clean the stencil before you put in down on the paper,