Thursday 4 February 2016

Playing with stencils,


Morning all,

 I do not normally post on a Thursday but I have been playing with stencils and really like how they turned out so will share them with you today I hope you like them and maybe [ if you have not already ] you would like to try this, 



Number one 


Materials used, 

  •  Broken China & Wilted violet distress ink.  
  • Creative Expressions stencils

The first thing i did was use the mask and with broken china went over all the stencil, Next I  moved the stencil so you could just see the corner of where you have inked and inked it again with  wilted violet, I love the way this looks ,


Number 2

Materials used. 
  •  Stampers anonymous star stencil,
  • Mustard seed  &  twisted citron Distress ink.
I used Mustard seed first moved the stencil and then used the twisted citron.


Number 3
Materials used, 

  • Memory Box stencil
  • Broken china & wilted violet distress ink
Again just moved the stencil once  I had coloured with the first colour, 



Number 4 & 5 


Materials used. 
  • The art of Brett Weldele scrabble Stencil 
  • Cracked Pistachio & Vintage photo 
I did something really different with this stencil. I used the stencil in the and just used the two colours and thought what would happen if I turned the stencil over and i quite like it, BUT remember  [not that I remembered  lol ] to clean the stencil before you  put in down on the paper, 






1 comment:

  1. Gr8 experiment - love to see these made up in to projects too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...