Monday 1 February 2016

Start of a new Month

Morning all

First thing I would like to welcome Sandy my newest follower. I hope you pop back again soon Sandy's blog is here. I am sure Sandy would love to see you there. 

Cannot believe it the start of February, whatever happened to January. Still having funny weather one day rain and the next cold and sunny. Makes me wonder what's going to happen in the summer, I keep telling myself I am going to sort all the stamps out I have and get rid of stamps I do not use but always seem to find something else to do so the stamps are as yet  not sorted, 

On Saturday I had to go to the post office and pick up a parcel and it was my new clear stamps from Kitchen sink Stamps. I have been waiting for them for sometime but knew they were coming from America and that it would take time, What I did not know was that the parcel was then subject to custom tax and it cost me another £15 to get the stamps, I will in future read the small print, Had a email from Kitchen sink stamps [,Find them  HERE ] and they said they knew nothing of the custom charge.   Tax and customs on good sent from abroad  

                                                             This is my new stash  


Wheat, sage, key lime,pink petunia, egg plant, pumpkin spice, thatched straw.
                                                        Now onto the challenges



Materials used;
  • 21 x 51 cm card blank and envelope
  • 11 x 9 red & 10 x 8 cm white card stock
  • White and red ribbon
  • Clear poppy stamp
  • Yellow. Poppy, Grass Promarkers. 

Challenges I will enter this card for are.
  1. Clear  it out Challenge Blog; Loving you Stash red/White twine or ribbon,
  2. I love ProMarkers Challenge # 301 Anything goes
  3. Cute Card Thursday Challenge 410- Ladies only 
  4. Brown Sugar Challenge# 183- Anything goes.




5 comments:

  1. Cool make, fab stash, glad you found the link I sent you helpful

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,

    Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS card and color combo. Thanks for joining us at CCT this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...