I have been playing again with different things to make a back ground with ans have come up with what I think looks unusual but you will have to wait till Mondays post to see what it is i have used and how it looks. I know I was delighted with the result.
Well what a change this weather has been, it was really nice out today. Really fresh and crisp.Its such a pleasure to see the sun as well.
- 21 x 15 cm cream blank card and envelope
- 19 x 12 cm silver card stock,
- 17 x 11 cm black card stock,
- 9 x 9 cm white card stock,
- 19 x 2 & 11 x 2 cm blue snippets,
- Small wooden stamps,
- blue lagoon Nuvo glitter drops,
- Blue print sketch distress ink.
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
- Sketchy Colours #265
- Lil Patch of Crafty friends Challenge #20 Anything goes,
- A bit more time To Craft Challenge # 13-Anything goes,
- Country View Challenge February Make your own background.
- Crafty Girlz Challenge #11 Anything goes .