Friday 19 June 2015

Owl

I love the stamps here. They are clarity stamps. I have to say out of the three cards I like the owl card best, I think myself the other two are far to busy, Any thoughts on that, I used the retiform technique for the back ground on the squirrel and the hedgehog with vintage photo distress ink for the Squirrel and every green bough for the hedgehog. I coloured them with pro markers Tan to colour then in. An assortment o different small stamps for the back ground, on the owl I mate and layered it up with odd scraps of card

squirrel photo m_12345678DSCN2715_zps8hkuakql.jpg

hedgehog. photo m_12345678DSCN2713_zpsctxmetb2.jpg

Owl. photo m_12345678DSCF8476_zpsrak5rgbb.jpg







1 comment:

  1. YAY! Good to see you posting, Lilian. You are enjoying retiform aren't you? That owl is splendid with all the details

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...