Monday 29 June 2015

Yesterdays makes,

I really had a lot of fun yesterday. Thank you Kathy for taking the time to come and show me how these things work, It really was great to learn something new and as all crafters know there sure is a lots to learn we never stop learning and to me thats great. Yesterday Kathy and I were having fun with shaving foam. Learned about ghosting and brushos. Also found that you can use shaving Gel instead on foam. I picked up what I though was two cans of shaving foam and one was gel so though ok give it a go and it worked. These are a some of the thing I have done and loved playing. backgrounds photo m_12345678DSCF8536_zpspzovlkef.jpg Tags photo m_12345678DSCF8535_zpsvfp4cyqo.jpg With this one I dropped the ink onto the foam and then thought what if i pull a paint brush though it and this is the affect. brush and ink photo m_12345678DSCF8539_zpsez7wwq0b.jpg

1 comment:

  1. You have made some very cool backgrounds, Lilian, looking forward to seeing you turn them in to a finished piece. I had fun too mate!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...