Tuesday 14 July 2015

Brushos

Afternoon all
                        When I went to the work shop on Saurday I was really taken with the brushos. I had played with them when Kathy the day came over and I like them and after the workshop with Barbara Daines on Satureday I was hooked. So again I really had to add them to my  stash.
They arrived this morning. The colours are so great and cannot wait to play. I brought the starter kit and it has in it. Ultra Marine... Purple.... Dark Brown.... Black.....Yellow....Turquoise...Leaf Green..Lemon...Scarlet...Brilliant red...Emerald Green... Orange.


Brushos photo m_12345678DSCF8614_zpsa0tgcwu2.jpg


2 comments:

  1. Hope you will really enjoy playing with these little pots of loveliness!

    Had a good day with Sue?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you many happy hours creating painty backgrounds Lilian.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...