Saturday 10 March 2018

One week gone already

Morning .

Well the weather is trying hard to brighten up. Is it not just the way the place looks a mess and sorting out and that day two friends visit Lol but as they said they come to see me not where I live. 

Regulars to my block will know how I love to take pictures,some say I will take pictures of anything that moves and quite often things that do not,, I have taken a few off late and will put some here for you to see, Not them all promise Lol

This robin was looking for food when we had all the snow,

This was taken this morning. it looks like he is saying " who do you think you are taking pictures off " .

This blackbird sat on the roof looking very elegant 



                                      
Materials used for this card are,

  • 14.5 x 14.5 cm card blank and envelope.
  •  Vintage Sepia VersaFine ink pad
  • Sweet Dixi sentiment stamp,
  • Lavinia Tree stamp, 
Challenges I will enter this card for are.
  1. CRAFT ROCKET  challenge,# 42 Something new, 
  2. Alphabet Challenge Blog    Y is your Choice,
  3. "Less Is More," Challenge #336  Monochrome
  4. QKR Stampede Challenge #826 Anything goes, 

7 comments:

  1. Cute photos today and I really like the layout of your card and the fact you didn't use black ink

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS style card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous robin photos! Plus, i love your card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robins are my fave, Lilian. So cute and seeing lots about at the moment. And I love your card all in brown, that tree has so much movement.Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love your use of textured card base, add a lot of interest to this design! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More and I'l love to see you joining our new challenge "Once Layer Cards/ Stencils!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...