Wednesday 28 March 2018

woywdw,

Morning,

Real April  weather yesterday, Sun and rain but it turned out bright, I hope this means that spring is here and we do not get snow, 

Had the craft room changes round and have the computer in the lounge now and will be getting a sofa bed for the craft room, Handy if I want to stay and craft all night Lol 

As its Wednesday its time to share my desk at Julia's stamping ground, I love to be nosy and look at other desks,  desk at the end of post. 






Materials used for this card are, 

  • 21 x 15 cm card and envelope,
  • 6 x 5 cm gold mirri card,  4 cm white card stock,
  • 14.5 x5 cm white card stock 
  • Art Impressions clear stamps, 
  • Happy bithday and heart clear stamp,
  • Satin,apricot, lipstick red, cool grey 4, sandstone, almond, magenta, poweder blue, bright orange Promarkers 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 

  1. International Art and soul. ADD HUMOR to your card/ creation,
  2. Sketch Saturday, Week #506 with the paper nest Dolls.
  3. Crafty Friends, Challenge #80 Anything goes, 



                                                  



Julia's Stamping ground 


                                                           

13 comments:

  1. Hi Lilian, i do love the humourous nature of the card. Happy WOYWW Sarah #7

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about the weather - typical Spring! I really hope we don't get snow again too as I'm hoping to get away at the weekend. Your card is fabulous!!! I would love that image to make cards for my WI ladies, they'd love it :-D What company makes it?
    Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!have a great desk day!
    Ellie #27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lilian, the sun's out here - even shining through the periodic showers. April showers even! Your card is fabulous - I love the humour. Have a wonderful week. Elizabeth x #28

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card. Good luck in the challenges.
    April #21

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great card! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Constant rain here today. Ugh.

    Lovely card - hope you have a lovely week.

    Carmen x #26

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your card and those stamps are so much fun. Happy creative woyww, Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crafting in bed? How very decadent missus! Glad you have got your craft room as you like it. Cool cards and loving those Art Impressions images, I have that set too - must ink them again sometime soon - thanks for the reminder

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the perfect card for out challenge at International Art & Soul!

    If I had a crafting bed I would never leave my craft room!

    Thank you so much for joining us at International Art & Soul! Hope to see you again!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    INAS DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card...couldn't agree more! I learned a long time ago it is better to poke fun at the devil then give in and cry about it. Hope you are having a great week! ...I am late getting around as usual! Vickie #39

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, fun image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for playing along this week at International Art & Soul. I sure hope to see you back again very soon!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    International Art & Soul DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...