Sunday 1 September 2019

WOW September already


Another month starts and I really have to make sure I have enough Christmas cards and that will soon be here.
 Been knitting and Crocheting again [ not that I every stop lol ] Just seems some weeks I seem to get a lot done and others not so much. I have finished two prem baby cardigans [ 12 inch chest ] and a knee blanket for when mothers are nursing there babies in the prem unit, Three blanket and five cardigans to send off tomorrow, hope I have enough wrapping paper lol 


                                                                                  






Materials used for this card are,

  • 21 x 17 cm card blank and envelope,
  •  Flower stencil,
  • Heartfelt Creation Rubber stamp,
  • Decanted wine &Graceful mint Sparkle texture paste,
  • 7 cm round & scrap of white card stock,
  • Sky blue Distress ink,
  •  Black Hobbycraft pad,
  • green &Poppy Promarkers, 


 Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. International Art & soul. CH # Flowers,
  2. SSC # 212 Sketch, 
  3. I love promarkers, Challenge #391
  4. Passion for Promarkers #508 For a birthday, 

                                                           

4 comments:

  1. Morning and welcome to September,

    Well done on your knitting for charity, I'm sure it is hugely appreciated.

    Nice take on the sketch and I like that you haven't "blended" the D.I. background - almost looks "marbled"

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool, stencil - love the sparkle! Such a pretty rose, as well - very classy! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, love the clean design. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the stencilling and the rose is stunning.
    Thanks for joining in my Birthday theme at PFP 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...