A dull and wet Wednesday here today, so what else is there to do but stay in a craft lol Also pop over to the Stamping ground and have a look at other peoples work desks thanks to Julia at the stamping ground if you want to know more have a look over at the stamping ground HERE and all will become clear,
Materials used for this card are,
- 17 x 17 cm card blank and envelope,
- 11 x11 cm white card stock,
- Tattered lace embossing folder,
- Santa Stampingbella rubber stamp.
- Hobbycraft black ink pad,
- Spiced apricot Nuvo Pure sheen glitter,
- Hint of green glitter frosting,
- lilac, satin, cardinal red, black, silver lining, duck egg promarkers,
- Ike'sworld Challenge, I is for ISY Christmas in September ATG
- Southern Girls Challenge, ATG With Team Trace,
- Cute N' Crafty Christmas Challenge #17, anything Christmas /winter goes,
- ABC Christmas Challenge, S & T Are for Sparkle and Texture,
Materials used for this card are'
- 21 x 14.5 cm card blank and envelope.
- Black Hobbycraft ink pad,
- Blue & yellow ribbon,
- Purple & yellow Washi tape,
- 7 cm circle white card stock,
- Sky blue Distress ink,
- Beat the rules Sentiment,
Challenges I will enter this card for are,
- Alphabet Challenge L is for Lemon./ Lime.
- Polkadoodle Craft Challenge, Wk 36 ATG,
- QKR Stampede Challenge # 362 ATG,
- PaperbabeStamps Challenge #101 Sketch.