Wednesday 16 June 2021

WOYWDW

I achieved  something last week that I said I wanted to do for a long time, and that was to comment on all the WOYWDW blogs,  I managed it Monday, I know I was very late in commenting on some but was unwell the weekend.[ Am better now ] but was determined to do it this week and did, Want to know about WOYWDW then pop over to Julia's Stamping ground and all will become clear, everyone is welcome.  
                                                    Take care everyone and stay safe, 
                                               
Materials used for this card are, 
  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • Clarity arched stencil, 
  • Leaf & pattern Clear stamps, From The Works, 
  • Peach, Cinnamon. lilac
  • pink carnation. meadow green, & pink mittens Promarkers,   


Challenges I will enter this card for are,
  1. We Lovel chocolate, Baroque, Hand Coloured or paper Pieced 
  2. Make my Monday, Challenge #150 out door Fun, 
  3. A Gem of a Challenge  #12 Anything goes, 
  4. Crafty Calendar June Challenge Anything Goes. 
                                                      

                                           
Desk all ready for the off as you can 
see its still the cabinet that I am
 working on. promarkers, Glue destress ink
Spray and sparkle and vintage sepia Vesafine ink
 
This week has been a very proud week for me. 
My oldest granddaughter Teri and youngest 
granddaughter Maddy have had this book
published, its a lovely child's book,  


12 comments:

  1. FAB make matey, delighted to hear you are feeling better too.

    Great looking workspace and well done on finding somewhere to work too.

    CONGRATULATIONS to your granddaughters on their becoming published authors too - it's a terrific achievement and they, their parents and you should be very proud

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, Lilian. Love those promarkers, too. Of course, the best news of the week is your granddaughters have been published. Nice looking children's book. Happy WOYWW from # 4.

    I wanted to tell you, your link doesn't work this week. I found you when you left Julia a comment and I went to your profile page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this second link works
    Congrats to the authors, not an easy thing to get a book published, hope it's the first of many.
    Love the card
    Christine #24

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, many congrats on your granddaughters publishing the book, it looks fab - hope it reaches the top of the best seller list! Glad you’re feeling better now xx
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just went to last weeks post when the first link didn’t work :). How fantastic for your grand daughter getting her book published. Adding my congratulations. Angela #18

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are now feeling better Lillian, I'm sure having your Granddaughters have their very own book published has put a huge smile on your face congratulations to them both, the cover looks very inviting. Take care of yourself and enjoy those crafty things on your cabinet. Happy WoywW Tracey #9 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried several times yesterday to leave a comment but my internet kept dropping out! Fabulous achievement by your granddaughter. Have a good week. Helen # 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you via last week's link as for some reason it takes me back to the Stamping Ground page when I click on this week's. Glad you are feeling a bit better Lilian. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are feeling better now, Lilian, and well done managing to visit everybody. I do try to do this but don't always succeed! Many congratulations to the budding best-seller writers and how proud you must be having published writers in the family!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lilian, doing my best to get round everyone but it's been a busy week. Pleased to hear you;re feeling better. how lovely to have such talented family. The art work on the front is brilliant too. Happy belated woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also found you via last week as your link just went back to Julia's. Lovely card! I do miss The Works! Congratulations to the girls on the book!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #12

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your return visit, Lilian. Yes, the clearing and reorganising is a mammoth task and I'm not managing to do it every day. Really busy at the moment, not helped by the fact that my main laptop's HD failed last night so it's in for repair. The MRI went fine, and I'm going back on Thursday for the results. Thanks for your good wishes.

    Shoshi #8

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...