Wednesday 23 June 2021

WOYWDW

  Its Wednesday again and time to pop round and have a nosy at all the desk of friends all over the world, Want to know more pop over to the STAMPING GROUND  and all will become clear and why not join in, 

My desk this week and it might be the last for awhile I have decorators in soon and then new carpets and then furniture, Will really seem like my flat when its all finished wish me luck lol  The cabinets going tomorrow so no where to craft, so its just knitting at the moment knitting blanket number for that's for my new great granddaughter. pictures at the end of post,  

                                                              Take care and stay safe, 


                                                    

Materials used for this card are, 
  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • Penny farthing stencil. 
  • Tumbled Glass. & Fossilized amber distress ink  

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. HLS June Challenge, Stencils 
  2. TTCRD Anything goes, Challenge 22nd June. 
  3. AAA Cards Game # 192  one corner. optional twist Childhood memories
  4. "Less is More" Challenge # 445  Pale blue and Yellow. 

                                                           
My desk this week On the left I have some stencils,
in the middle are cards ready to be finished off
Still got the spray and shine there
,
                                                             

The knitting I have finished for my 
new great grand child, the pink. grey
and white blanket is the same as I am 
knitting the 4th blanket. 



16 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the decorating etc, hope it all goes well. See you soon and enjoy your knitting, love the blankets!
    Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab desk, great makes - good luck with the programme of works - be lovely when it's finished

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the decorating and the new furniture Lilian. I recognise those stencils - I have the same set and use them a great deal for spotlight cards. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the decorating and remodel. It sounds extensive. I love those stencils. I really don't have very many, so I enjoyed seeing yours. Your blankets are amazing. I love that pink and gray one for the latest baby great-grand. Happy WOYWW from # 5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the decorating - the whole place here needs doing but there is nowhere to move stuff to, to get one room started and rotate... so nothing gets done! Have a good week Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Lilian, decorating and new carpets, how very exciting, it’s the part of any ‘refurb’ that I really feel at home with! I hope you’re thrilled with your choices and yep, the place will really feel your own then. Meanwhile, keep knitting, you’re prolific, those card is are so so sweet, and from memory…can’t have too many clean warm blankies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will look wonderful when it’s finished, meanwhile keep on knitting! Your blankets are lovely and I love the colour of the pink and grey. Angela #9

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lillian, hope everything goes well with the decorating. I'm sure you will find plenty of knitting to keep you busy. Hope you are having a very happy woyww. Sending hugs, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely card. Nicely designed. Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. The penny farthing sits beautifully into the corner. Great CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated WOYWW. Hope the decorating goes smoothly. We are just about to start on that with the house we have just bought, but we are not living there and that makes it easier. I am hoping to get the farmhouse redecorated later this year, if we can afford it, as we have been here 8 years now. I am definitely going to be sorting out my craft room anyway. Ali x #24

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely knitting for the new grandchild!
    Like the one corner card!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #20

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope the decorating goes well and love the knitting! Happy Belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#23)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww.. this is such a sweet card and such a blessing to have beautiful knitted love for giving your love to the sweet new babies. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely adorable. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  16. Back again with another hat - I do love that card!!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for Stencil Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...