Wednesday 4 August 2021

WOYWDW

         I have finally managed  to get some crafting done after what seems like and age but was sure I would be able to get back to it. it took awhile as everything is  different places, its lovely to be here with family and old friends who it has been lovely catching up with, The flat is now getting there and I have [for the first time ] matching colours and its lovely. 

I have not popped into the Stamping ground for weeks now and have missed all you lovely people, its nice to be able to get back to things, Want to know more pop over to the stamping ground HERE and all will become clear, Everyone welcome, 

                                 I  hope this finds everyone well and happy, Take care all,    

                                   

Materials used for this care are, 
  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope, 
  • 10 x 11 cm white care stock,
  • Rare Earth  winter wishes clear stamps set, 
  •  Tan canary, lime green. silver lining satin,  blush, poppy denim blue, sandstone
  •  ice grey 2 promarkers. 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. CHNC ~553 Anything Christmas, anything Christmas.  
  2. A gem of a Challenge . #16 Anything craft and card making Challenge.  
  3. CARDZ TV Challenge 146 Anything goes,
  4. Winter Wonderland, Christmas Music or songs 
                                                              
Well its strange today sorting out a blog post after so 
                                          long and a new table as well, I have to put everything
                                          away when finished but enjoying crafting again,
                                          Not a lot on my desk today, my stamping platform
                                          some clear rare earth stamps, Archival ink pad. 
                                          The card for this post, 

                                                                        

17 comments:

  1. Good to see you again and that you are getting properly settled with the flat. The new table looks a good size! Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogland matey, and with such a cute card too

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s lovely to see you on the desks again Lilian, I’m so pleased that you’ve settled in so well!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you joining in again and I am glad that you are settled nicely in your new flat. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#18)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you back, I'm glad the new flat is coming along nicely. The card is lovely.
    Have a good week,
    Diana xx #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you again. Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lillian. I have been missing, too. That is a beautiful Christmas card. I love it! Continue to enjoy your new space and matching colours.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #8

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just commenting somewhere that I didn't want to think about Xmas in August and here you are with a lovely xmas card for all the Xmas challenges! Welcome back to woyww, glad you're enjoying your new flat. Happy WOYWW! Elle #20 this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lovely Lillian, the first one done for Christmas? Have a great week Angela #15

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe it's so long but you're hear now and a Christmas card too. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to have you back. Good to know the reason for your absence has been you have been busy catching up with friends.
    Such a pretty card, love that image, and a start on the dreaded C cards too.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back, Lilian! Nice to see you again. That's a good sized table and much better than the shelf you showed us before! Cute Christmas card.

    Thank you for your visit, and I'm glad you liked my Persian tiles.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #11

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoyed reading and looking at what you have been up to.
    I haven't been active on WOYWW for such a long time and I lost my Artistic mojo ages ago. I am hoping for inspiration looking at prolific artists like yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card Lilian. Thank you for entering the Include A Reindeer Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A table all ready for action!
    A lovely card to start too...
    Happy WOYWW!
    Stay safe and keep well!
    Susan #23
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back, I also have been missing. Love your card I also have many of this group of Christmas digi stamps. Ani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...