Wednesday 11 August 2021

WOYWDW

                                                     
  Well its started off a bad day hope it does not continue.  tried all ways to put a card on here for challenges but computer was not having it so gave up after 1/2 hour. I am going out soon so thought I would just do a post for the Stamping ground and  have a look round friends desks all ever the world Want to know what its all about Look HERE and all will become clear, 
                            I hope to get round as many desks as possible, 

I knit for Prem and angel babies all the knitting will be going there. 

Hoping to get it sorted by the time I need to post again, as I need to get pictures on the next post
 
                                                        Have a good week and stay safe,                                                               
                                                 

This is my work desk and its ready to start 
crafting again. have some ATC coins to make 
for a swap, so when I get 5 mins I am ready 
                                                                             
These are Christmas bags ready to send away 

Christmas hats for prem babies, 

butterflies done in pairs one for baby and one for mum, 
they swap them over then the baby know the smell of
 there mum or dad. 


These  angel teddies and are only 8 cm and very fiddly 


                                                                             

14 comments:

  1. Desk looks fab - as do all your knitting projects. So sorry to hear that you and blogger have temporarily "fallen out" and hope you can conquer it and get the card pic posted

    Happy WOYWW, good to see you back at it

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all that worthwhile knitting you have been doing. Love the tiny teddies, the butterflies are wonderful and the baby hats - well! So cute!
    Sorry you have been having problems today Lilian, it happens to all of us at some time. Cheer up and think of all the good you are spreading about with your knitting. Be proud of what you have done.
    Hugs, Neet 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to have seen lots of people having problems with their blogs today... love all the little knitted items. Have a good week Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Computers can be a pain at times. You knitting looks lovely and hope your day got better. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh look at all your creations, they are lovely.
    Well done Lilian they are sure to be appreciated
    Lynn x 13

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely knitting ideas for the prem baby unit Lilian. Hope you manage to sort out your difficulties with the next post. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m sorry that tech has been giving you grief, it’s such a pain when it won’t allow you to do something simple. The stuff you’ve knitted is gorgeous, love the little red and white hats, perfect to give away for preemie babies!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the knitting! They all will be greatly appreciated. And love the ready desk!
    Have a great week!
    Carol N #20

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Lilian, thanks for stopping by my blog. Oh-my, those knitted butterflies are so lovely, knowing their purpose. I studied pedagogy/psychology and I was just talking with my hubby the other day that 'smell' is our strongest and ancient sense... I hope your computer will work with you so you can post the photos you want - have a great day/weekend. Love from Holland, Marit #7

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creations - really like those Christmas bags! I understand the butterflies as a blanket with the mother’s and litter mates scent goes with each puppy when they go to their new homes. Have a great weekend Angela # 9

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your premmie knitting projects are adorable, Lilian. I love the idea of exchanging smells! So sweet. I am sure there are many very grateful parents out there who value what you are doing. Sorry your day started badly - nothing more guaranteed to put one in a bad humour than a wretched computer that won't behave itself - I've had more than enough of that recently!

    Thank you for your lovely comment - so glad you enjoyed the kitties - isn't it cute how Ruby puts her paws up against the window? Also I'm glad you liked my new storage system for my dies (stamps soon to follow). Although I've got a lovely room with lots of space and great storage shelves etc., I never seem to have enough space!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #11

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful knitting projects!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Stay safe and keep well!
    Susan #27
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loove the knitting! 'Specially the baby hats! Well done in making so many! Sorry for late visit I was having problems connecting to Julia's blog Happy very late WOYWW!? ((LYn))#26

    ReplyDelete
  14. Argh Lilian, I hope your day got better, especially with the photos, such a time waster when things don’t work! Your knitting is so kind, and I bet so appreciated, the butterfly idea is absolutely priceless. Those little hats, so tiny and so cheery, totally fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...