Wednesday 12 October 2022

WOYWDW

I thought this stamp was a great one to use as this is how the weather has been lately. I turn to my childhood and kick the fallen leaves, lol.

Had fun making this card as the background in a smaller stamp and was chuffed when it worked as I wanted it to. Easily pleased  that's me lol 
                                              

Materials used for this card are
  • 21 x15 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • Versafine ink pad, 
  • Tree trunk Clear stamp,
  • Tree and leaves clear stamp.
  • Tan promarker 

Challenges I will enter his card for are, 
  1. International Art & Soul,  CH #143 Wood /Trees's 
  2. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends  #191 Anything goes. 
  3. Corrosive Challenge #10 2022 anything goes,
  4. Pearly Sparkles Challenge #78 Autumn and or Halloween.  


1 comment:

  1. You've rocked this then Lilian - good luck with your chosen challenges too

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...