Wednesday 19 October 2022

WOYWDW

  Well chuffed with myself this week, I have had  Distress crayons for ages, thought it was time I got them out, Could not remember what I could do with them so watched a Tim Holtz video and it was  great, just coloured the card with the crayon  and then rubbed them with my finger put a stencil over the top got a baby wipe and wiped though the stencil and it takes all the colour out. such fun, 

                                                             


Materials used for this card are, 
  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • 21 x 15 cm shaving foam background, 
  • white card stock,
  • Vintage Sepia veraFine ink pad,
  • Two stencils, 
  • Seedless preserves & picked raspberry distress crayons
  • Vintage Rose, Rose and. Sentiment  clear stamps
  • Lime green & cerise promarkers, 


Challenges I will enter this card for are,


     

5 comments:

  1. Fab make and great to use neglected stash isn't it? In fact, you've reminded me that I have some in the drawer!!!

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great techniques used here Lilian! I've not tried the Distress Crayons but do have some Gelatos which I think are similar. It's been ages since I used them. Might give them a try again soon! Also been a while that I've done the shaving cream background, but that's such a fun technique and love how yours turned out!
    Fabulous card and sketch!

    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great technique to share and a lovely card too. Thank you for playing along with us a tSweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lilian what an unusual technique, but what a great idea and it looks amazing once completed. Your is really pretty I love the colour you used. Great cards and thanks so much for sharing your cards with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely way using one of our sketches!
    Thank you for joining SSW 2
    Hope to see you again!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...