Wednesday 16 November 2022

WOYWDW

    I have not posted for a while as life just keeps getting complicated. but thought it was time that I tried to get my life back where I want it. Things are still not right but I need to try, Wish me luck                                                       

Materials used for this card are, 
  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • 10 x 5.5 cm white card stock,
  •  Vintage Sepia Versafine ink pad,
  •  NBUS Christmas memories Stamp set, 
  • Lime green. summer yellow,, green. violet, red,


Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. CHNC Challenge #620 Anything Christmas goes, 
  2. Addicted to CAS #233  Present,
  3. Less is More, Challenge #447 colour wheel,
  4. Daring Cardmakers One word prompt, Holly, 
  5. NBUS Challenge #44  


     

                                                                             






                                                                   



                                                       

    

6 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK with getting your life back on track. Cool card for the colour wheel challenge too
    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining in with us at ATCAS with this super card. I do hope you life is back on track soon I always find crafting is a great way to relax.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and I hope you find some more time to craft and join us over the next few weeks. Thanks for sharing your project at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card filled with presents and holly is great, Lilian! Good luck with getting your life back on course how you want it! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, perfect for this time of year! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous clean and simple card. I hope you're able to keep crafting as you get back on track. Thanks for sharing with us at NBUS. Hope you continue to share your creations. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...