Wednesday 15 February 2023

WOW halfway though February already

 Where is this year going. It will soon be time to go on my cruise to Norway, I love cruising its a lovely holiday, 



                                                                 Stay safe and heathy 
                                                                   





Materials used for this card are, 
  • 15 x15 cm deckle edge card blank and envelope. 
  • 10 cm round card stock,
  • round Die 
  • dog and paws clear stamps [free with a magazine, ]New, 
  • onyx black Versafine ink. 
  • Sky blue & Tan, Promarkers, 


Challenges I will enter this card for are,  
  1. Pammie's inky Pinkies Anythng goes, 
  2. NBUS Challenge  #47 
  3.  Jan's Digi Stamping Challenge Anything goes February 2023 





                                                                 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS design Lillian! I love Cruising, it's a great way to travel and I can imagine how excited you must be for Norway! Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely projects soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling doggie design, Lilly! Love the paw prints! Your cruise to Norway sounds divine! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, Lillian. The puppy is so cute and I love how you have put the paw prints in the corners.
    Enjoy your cruise. I wonder if you are going on the Hurtigruten? Norway is such a beautiful country.
    Thank you for joining the Jan’s Digital Stamps challenge.
    Monica C. DT Jan’s Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute make and a rather fab image too

    Bet you can't wait for your Norwegian cruise, I hugely enjoyed our cruise to Norway and Scandinavia although it was many years ago now!

    Happy (belated) WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling little puppy card, Lillian! How envious am I that you get to go to Norway. Enjoy a fabulous holiday and the glorious adventures awaiting you! I’m dropping by to say thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Handsome Lil' Puppy, Lilian! Thank you for sharing your CAS creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I too am envious of your wonderful trip to Norway. A place on my bucket list I have yet to fulfill...
    Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

May arrives

A friend rang up Saturday and asked if I wanted to go to Monkey world I said oh yes please,. It was a lovely sunny day and had a lot of fun ...