Wednesday 8 February 2023

WOYWDW

I was so chuffed yesterday evening my daughter came to see me and had a small bag, on the bag was an envelope,  My  Daughter said she did not know who it was from. When I opened the card it was from a relative  of someone who had passed away in the  palliative care hospice where my daughter. works. and was given a small heart that I knit for the hospice. They were so touched by it  they left the bag and asked if it could be if  taken me, There was 100 grms of  wool in the bag as they wanted me to keep knitting  as they were so touched by the little hearts . 


                                                                   


Materials used for this card are, 
  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • 19 x 13 cm white card stock,
  • fungus & sentiment  Clear stamp,
  • Red, Lime green & tan promarkers, 


Challenges i will enter this card for are, 
  1. Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Anything goes February  2023, 
  2. We love Stamping, Anything stamped, 
  3. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends # 199 Anything goes,  



                                                             




8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a sweet gift for your knitting hobby. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a heartwarming story, Liliane! It shows what happens when a little kindness is appreciated and reciprocated unexpectedly. Beautiful creation! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kindness and story are special Liliane! An inspiration to many. Thank you for sharing your charming woodland creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck! I hope you will join us again and share your talents.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of JAn's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely sentiment LIlian And what a lovely card, I always find strooms so magical on a card, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping February challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your story about the wee hearts you knitted for the Hospice - little gestures like that mean so much when a loved one is dying. Your card is delightful, and so beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at We Love Stamping February Challenge
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and message! I enjoyed your story. Glad you joined us at Jan's Digi Stamp challenge! Donna T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice story Lilian, thanks for sharing. Pretty card and colouring too

    Sorry to be so late but, as you know, I've been away

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

May arrives

A friend rang up Saturday and asked if I wanted to go to Monkey world I said oh yes please,. It was a lovely sunny day and had a lot of fun ...