Wednesday 26 April 2023

Nearly another month gone,

Yesterday I went to Curry's and tried get a battery for my 3D camera to find they did not have them so hoping that the one I have ordered, is the right one, I really want to take it on holiday as the Fjords in 3D will be amazing, 


                                                 


Materials used for this card are, 
  • 17 x 12.5 cm card blank and envelope, 
  • 17 x 12.5 pattern paper 
  •  Sixxis corner and sentiment dies, 
  •   Blue & green card 

Challenges I will enter his card for are, '
  1. Digi Choosday Cardmaking Anything cardmaking goes 
  2. The Male Room Challenge #73 Stencils and or dies
  3. HLS Birthday Challenge. Anything goes,   
  4. Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Anything goes,  
                                                                              
                                              




5 comments:

  1. Your die cut corner pieces are really effective. Thanks for joining in at The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Morticraft, I'm loving your cog corners.

    Best of luck with obtaining a battery for your camera

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillian, I hope you were able to get the battery you needed! Your masculine cared is fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the die cut corners - great masculine card. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine design, loving your blue die cuts. Thank you for joining The Male Room Challenge 173 - Stencil and/or Dies, welcome joining our new Animals challenge also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

May arrives

A friend rang up Saturday and asked if I wanted to go to Monkey world I said oh yes please,. It was a lovely sunny day and had a lot of fun ...