Wednesday 19 April 2023

Wednesday again

   Someone please let me know if there is more than one Wednesday in a week because that's how it seems, have so much to get finished before I go away and somehow I am not getting very far lol. So I have to plod on and hope.                                                    



Materials used for this card are, 
  • 17 x 12,5 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • Vintage sepia versafine ink pad, 
  •  Squeezed lemonade Distress ink pad, 
  • NBUS Festive friends clear stamps [free with a magazine ]

Challenges I will enter his card for are.
  1. NBUS Challenge # 49 
  2. Creative Inspirations. April Challenge. Anything goes, 
  3.  LeAnns World 101 Challenge #61 Anything goes,
  4.  Meowy Spring Challenge #87 Show us your pussycat  




 
Knitted these for my Granddaughter . They are 
from a game she plays, she is 19
but when mad when I showed them to her. 


3 comments:

  1. Smashing makes both on the papercrafting and knitting fronts!

    Happy WOYWW

    kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knitting is so fun, Lillian, and so is your pussycat Christmas card! As far as making time slow down - if only I knew that secret! At least it helps to know we are not alone and time is swooshing by for others, too! Enjoy your trip and thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful thank you for joining us at the Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

May arrives

A friend rang up Saturday and asked if I wanted to go to Monkey world I said oh yes please,. It was a lovely sunny day and had a lot of fun ...