Wednesday 2 August 2023

New Month,

  Another new month starts, I know everyone says don't talk about it BUT Christmas will soon be here the rate this year is going,   

I have even started to plan the [ hopefully ] next holiday, My mate and I are planning another cruise  but not till 2025 unless something great turns up.  

Try to stay dry as they are saying we are going to get a lot more rain very soon,                                             



Materials used for this card are,
  • 18 x 12 .5 cm what card and envelope. 
  • small piece of white card stock,[ for butterfly ]
  • Flower & butterfly clear stamps, 
  • Canary , gold, sky blue, icicle Ivory, pine, tan, cerise, amethyst & red promarkers.  

 Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Anything Goes, -July 2023, 
  2.  Monday Greetings Challenge  Anything goes, 
  3. The Cutie Pie Challenge  # 185  Simple Cutie (CAS ) '
  4. Butterfly Challenge #185, Flowers with your Butterfly. 


Well really chuffed  now, when I was young worked in a nursery for awhile and went into a greenhouse and at the end was the most amazing flower I have seen, it was a Hoya Bella or wax plant. I have wanted one for years and at last have one, its in flower as well, Also have what is called a Cottage Eucomis Bicolour Pineapple Lily Flower Plant  and that's in flower so really pleased 


This is the Hoya Bella. 



This is the Cottage Eucomis Bicolour Pineapple Lily Flower Plant The little 
flower grows along the stem. 








                                                    

4 comments:

  1. Super card and loving the dimension of your butterfly.

    Your flower looks lovely and I hope you get loads of enjoyment from it too.

    Enjoy your cruise planning matey!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lillian and those flowers are unique and very pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.We appreciate the support!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really pretty butterfly on your card. I have the pineapple lily growing in my garden too. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - love the butterfly. Great photos too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

May arrives

A friend rang up Saturday and asked if I wanted to go to Monkey world I said oh yes please,. It was a lovely sunny day and had a lot of fun ...