Wednesday 30 August 2023

Wednesday

     Another Wednesday  comes round, I have spend today and yesterday picking blackberries and my sister is going to make jam, I have made blackberry and apple crumble,  yummy                                                  


Materials used for this care are, 
  • 16 x 16 cm  deckle edge card and envelope. 
  • 13 x 11 cm white card stock, 
  • Vintage Sepia Versafine ink pad, 
  • Carlio clear stamps, 
  • Dog and bird clear stamps, 
  • Tan, putty, & orchid promarkers,                                                     

Challenges I will enter this card for are,
  1. Stamping Sensations, August Challenge, Mood board,
  2. 613 Avenue Create. Anything Goes Optional Twist , Clean and simple 
  3. Penny Black Saturday  Challenge anything goes optional one layer card, 


3 comments:

  1. Yum to the blackberries! This is such a lovely design in sepia. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be round for a bowl of that Lilian! Pretty card i the sepia colours, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blackberry jam sounds nice ... got enough left for a crumble?
    Cool card
    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

May arrives

A friend rang up Saturday and asked if I wanted to go to Monkey world I said oh yes please,. It was a lovely sunny day and had a lot of fun ...