Wednesday 6 September 2023

New month

 August is now gone and we are into September. over the weekend I made 23 Christmas cards . only needed 5 but got carried away lol                                                            




Materials used for this card are.
  • 21 x 21 cm deckle edged card bland and envelope,
  • Vintage sepia VersaFine in pad,
  • clear light house stamp. 
  • Tan, Green,  & canary promarker 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, .
  1. LeAnns World 101 anything goes .
  2.  The Corrosive Challenge  #5 Sept 2023 Anything goes, 
  3. Gem of A challenge, Week # 18 Anything Goes, 
  4. Everybody-Art- Challenge,#541 Anything goes 

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the huge number of Christmas cards at the weekend, Lilian.

    Smashing card today too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love lighthouses and I love being by the sea.
    Great scene and beautiful coloring. I just feel like I'm on the coast listening to the seagulls.
    Great edges too.
    Thank you for taking part in the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

May arrives

A friend rang up Saturday and asked if I wanted to go to Monkey world I said oh yes please,. It was a lovely sunny day and had a lot of fun ...