Wednesday 27 September 2023

Last Wednesday of September

Was not sure when I started this card I was not sure about the colours, Then when it was finished I asked a friend and they said it reminded then of autumn so I was happy , 
I cannot believe its the last Wednesday in September, 

                                                         



Materials used for this card are, 
  • 15 x 15 cm deckle edge blank card and envelope,
  • Spiced Marmalade, Brushed corduroy, & Fossilized amber Distress ink,
  • NBUS leaf stencil. 


Challenges I will enter his card for are,
  1. Allys Angels Challenge #74 Anything goes, 
  2. 613 Avenue Create September 2023, Purley Anything goes, 
  3. Crazy is our Name- Stencil are our game, Fall
  4. NBUS Challenge #54 



                                                                  Two more blankets, 
                                                            
This blanket is 23 x 23inches and not sure where
 its going to end up 
 

This is blanket 33 x 33inches and is for my great
granddaughter due next month, on down one more
to finish 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these stenciled Fall leaves Lilian! (Your hand made blankets are awesome too). Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great knitting Lilian,

    Fab card too, loving your autumnal colour palette too

    Sorry to be late commenting but I think you know why! Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

May arrives

A friend rang up Saturday and asked if I wanted to go to Monkey world I said oh yes please,. It was a lovely sunny day and had a lot of fun ...