Wednesday 1 November 2023

Another new month

                                                                

Having a great time knitting again, I thought that I was not going to get to knit much more but have been massaging my thumbs and they seem better, I have started to knit hats for cancer patients. and also more hearts for  my daughters palliative care unit 
 


                                                         

                                                          


Challenges I will enter this card for are,
  1. My Time To Craft, Theme #519 Autumn leaves. 
  2. Ellibelle's Corner, Shades of Autumn
  3. CAS on Sunday  Challenge #269 Animal 
  4.  Gem  of A Craft Challenge Week #22 Anything goes,
  •                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Materials I used for this card are,
  • 20 x 20 cm card blank and envelope.
  • Vintage sepia Versafine ink pad, 
  • Polly Anna Pickering owl and leaf clear stamp. 
  • Tan & Cinnamon Promarkers                                                                 

4 comments:

  1. So wonderfully done, Lilian! Love the owl!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at "I spy with my little eye"!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful owl stamp, lovely card too! Thanks for joining us this time around at CAS Card Challenge, we hope to see more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute owl card, love the leaves you added to the background

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful owl Lillian - the essence of autumn! Thanks so much for playing along with my theme of "Shades of Autumn" at Ellibelle's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge this month.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...