Wednesday 22 November 2023

WOYWDW

Wednesday again, Have started to try to catch up on making Christmas cards. I go to help at a home for the elderly and said I would make some Christmas cards for them, and then they told me they wanted 20 lol, so that's what I am doing wish me luck,   

                                                       


Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Simply Clean and and Simple November Challenge Use the word thanks,
  2. Through the purple Haze Challenge #210 Anything Goes, 
  3. Creaticious Challenge  #271 Thanksgiving/ Thank you 
  4.  I love Promarkers. Anything goes/ love is in the air,  

Materials used for this card are,
  • 20 x20 cm card blank and envelope,
  • 16 x 13 cm white card stock,
  •  clear flower stamp.& sentiment 
  • Soft peach, grass, canary ,lime green, coral,  sky blue,  powder blue, pear green, orange,amethyst promarkers 

1 comment:

  1. Great commission, one you can really get your teeth in to! Best of luck

    Cute make today too - Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...