Well this weather sure wants to make its mind up. it is never the same from one day to the next, I suppose we can not expect anything else really as soon [ I hope ] the spring will be here. There are so many spring flowers out now and lots of shrubs are trying to come out. Then we have a cold spell and they are knocked back,
I have for a long time been looking at the plastic matting that I place under my chopping board to so it does not slip while cutting on the board, I wondered what it would look like if I used it as a background. Well at last I finally got round to trying in on the card, I have enclosed a picture of the mat. I put some decadent grape textured paste over the top with an old credit card and waited over night and I loved how it looked, So it just goes to show that all different things can work.
|This is what i used for the background I covered it with decadent grape Textured paste|
- 20 x 15 aperture card blank and envelope,
- small piece of plastic matting,
- Oriental lady& clear stamps
- Decadent grape textures paste.
- Salmon pink, yellow, lime green, sky blue promarkers
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
- TTCRD Challenge February 9 - 15, 2016 anything goes,
- Create and inspire Challenge 39. anything goes,
- The Male Room Challenge # 28 oriental,
- Little miss muffet challenge #131- Anything goes