Monday 8 February 2016

Monday,

Morning all.

Firstly would like to welcome my new follower Darnell. [ Darnell's  blog is HERE ]  I hope you  find some time to visit again soon 

Well the weather was really  horrid on  Saturday although a bit better Sunday. We still had plenty of rain though but a bit of sun now and then till later afternoon, I just hope the weather gets a bit better on Tuesday as I have a mate coming and we would like to go out sometime.

I don't know why but just lately I love to make cards from a sketch. There is something about a sketch that makes me want to make card from them.  There are always plenty to choose from.

Here is today challenge make and yes there is a sketch.











The sketch I made this card from. find the challenge HERE



Materials used;


  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • 19 x 13 cm white card stock,
  • Two 8 x 1, 1/2 cm & 12 x 1 1/2  white card stock,
  • oval mirri card,
  • butterfly clear stamp, 
  • Lime green,coral grey 4, apricot,poppy promarkers, 
  • Onyx Black versaFine ink, 
  • Squeezed lemonade, broken china distress ink.



Challenges I will enter this card for are;


  1. Cas(E) this sketch #158,
  2. Crafting By Design February Anything goes,
  3. fab'n' Funky Challenge 290 .All creatures Great and Small, 
  4. Simply Papercraft challenge 22 Anything goes.



6 comments:

  1. Fab take on this sketch mate, and so very different from mine - as we suspected!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the warm welcome, Lilian! I'm with you on loving sketches! It's wonderful to be able to see one and then feel the little gears turning in my brain as ideas start to formulate. It's a fun process and we end up with cards to give to others for their happiness! Win-Win!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lilian and a great job with the sketch. I find them a good place to have an idea from. I am hoping this horrible weather soon disappears too!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant CAS card and lovely sketch to have followed. Perfect card for our current challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us this week for our 'All Creatures Great & Small' challenge. Look forward to you joining us again. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card and perfect take on the sketch---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...