Monday 22 July 2019

Busy weekend

I used to think it was only when I worked that the weekends were busy how wrong can one be lol I really must try to do things during the week and not leave it all till the weekend lol 

I have a lovely picture of my late husband and myself on the Cruise ship  Costa fortuna and we are sat on a bench with the name of the ship on the bench, I said to a friend who can drawer and paint. (wish I could cannot even get a stick man right lol ) would it be possible to draw just our hands and last night she came round with this lovely picture, Such talent. 

Ron and I on the Costa fortuna ( and it did LOl ) 

This is the picture Emma gave me last night 
                                                    
                                                                        





Materials used for this card are. 

  • 20 x 10 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • Small piece of white card stock,
  • Hobbycraft black ink pad, 
  • Nuvo Embellishment mousse,
  • Tonic stencil. 
  • Two strips of washi tape, 
  • Thinking of you sentiment, [ free with a magazine, ]
  • Gold Promarker, 

Challenges I will enter this card fore are,
  1. CAS(E) this sketch! # 331
  2. CCEE Stampers, 1929 Stencils,
  3. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #439 ATG

                                                  
                                                            

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely memento of the Lovely Ron, your pal did a cracking job.

    Great take on the sketch from you today too

    Happy Monday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect memento for you . How lovely of your friend to create it . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...