Friday 27 December 2019

Last post of 2019

This just not seem that it can be the last post of the year, I am hoping to post on new years day as normal and that will be the start of a new and hopefully a good year for all my family friends and all the friends I have made on here and everyone who reads this post, 

I would like to say a huge thank you to all who have read my blog and commented I love ready the comments they mean so much to me,                       

                                                   THANK YOU ALL 

                                                                          


                                                        
Materials used for this card are, 

  • 21 x 14.5 cm card blank and envelope, 
  • 21 x  14.5 cm pattered paper. 
  • 10 x10 cm  & 10.5 x 8 cm white card stock,
  • 4 cm round white card stock,
  • gingerbread men clear stamps, Free with a magazine, 
  •  Merry Christmas Sentiment ,Free with a magazine, 
  • Tan, poppy, gold, sky blue, Forest green, pale blossom Promarkers,  

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Krafty Chicks Challenge # 487 Sketch. 
  2. PIP Challenge 1951, Anything goes, ATG
  3. I love Promarkers, Challenge  # 400, Circles 
  4. Pixies Snippet Playground Challenge #368 and prize A 

5 comments:

  1. Super make, guess you're working on your 2020 cards too!

    Happy New Year to you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and a great use of your snippets xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lillian - I love all those dear little snowmen too :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Congratulations on your winning entry over at KC too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...