Wednesday 4 December 2019

WOYWDW

December already and its not long now till Christmas I have to say not a favourite time of the year

Wednesday once more and another chance to have a nosey around work desks all around the world, It lovely to see what others are up to and  making new friends, Love to know more head over to the                                                       STAMPING GROUND and all will become clear, 

                                                           

Materials used for this card are,

  • 21 x 14.5 cm card blank and envelope, 
  • 12.5 x 10 cm gold card stock,
  • 11 x 8.5 cm white card stock.
  •  Crafters Companion  Mulberry Wood clear stamps,
  • Sentiment clear stamp,
  •  Christmas Tree dies, 
  •  Nuvo Ice white glitter, 
  • Caramel, ice grey lime green, warm grey, cardinal, sandstone promarkers, 


Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Christmas at Sweet Stampin November Challenge Tree's 
  2. CHNC Challenge # 446  anything Christmas, 
  3. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #61 Anything Christmas goes, 
  4. CARDZ TV Challenge #103 ATG 

                                                      
Sorry its a bit dark but light its terrible, On my desk is a new set of stamps waiting to be inked 


11 comments:

  1. I love Christmas so I'm so sorry you're not a fan, Lilian. Fab Christmas make and your desk looks creative. Bet you can hardly wait to stamp up those V.I. stamps either. I have new stamps but have to wait till MAY!

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a funny time of year isn't it? It can be so joyful and yet so poignant as well. I do like your card that you featured though.
    Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW. I used to love Mulberry Wood. Have the Christmas CD-Rom in my cupboard. Such sweet images. I am finding that I definitely enjoy Christmas less as I get older, but two of our grandchildren are moving closer to us very soon, so next year I will probably make more of an effort! Ali x #24

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and lovely creative desk. I usually love advent and Christmas, but have mixed feelings these days as I really miss Dad and Gran. Happy WOYWW. Take care, With Love & God Bless Caro xx (#5)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great set of stamps there, enjoy using them they will be so useful. Happy WoywW Tracey #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see how you use those stamps, they look like fun. Wishing you a happy creative woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those stamps Lilian and used them to make a tag a while back - https://www.sarahscraftshed.co.uk/2017/07/mini-mission-july-destination.html I look forward to seeing what you do with them. https://www.sarahscraftshed.co.uk/2017/07/mini-mission-july-destination.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lillianb, The card is lovely. Enjoy using your new stamps.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #7

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas holds a lot of magic when there are children - sadly for commercial reasons when you think of it. This year I want to go back to basics - a simpler meal, walking in the cold but all wrapped up and visiting a new church.
    Sorry you are not keen but can maybe understand.
    Hugs, Neet 9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your visit....Things have gotten more stable, dealing with laryengitis and sinus so resting. The new stamps are unique. The season of Christmas has changed a lot for us. Sons live far away and mom is in the nursing home. So our priorities have changed a lot.
    Simple is better and I've limited my decorating. Enjoy a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Lilian. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...