Wednesday 22 September 2021

WOYWDW

 Another Wednesday and boy do these weeks go quick, I have got to get to grips with the Christmas cards as not going to have enough.

Time for a snoop round the friends desks and love to see what hey are up to and very often get some idea. want to know more about WOYWDW pop over to Julia's blog HERE and all will become clear and why not join in. all welcome,  

  Take care and stay safe all an have  good week                                           



Materials used for this card are, 
  1. 21x.15 cm card blank and envelopes,
  2. Two circle stencils 
  3. Twisted Citron & Abandon coral Distress ink
  4. Tattered lace  Christmas die,  
  5. Poppy, lime green,& mint green promarkers

Challenges I will enter this card for are,
                                                                     

Not a lot on the desk today as getting ready to start 
some more Christmas cards, Its getting to close not 
do more cards as will not have enough come the day, 
on the right cards waiting for me to get going, in the
 centre cut outs waiting glitter there as well. as on the 
left some stamps all ready for the off.  




15 comments:

  1. I am just about to sit down and attempt a crafty play day... but it's so sunny out I feel guilty being indoors! Happy WOYWW Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty Christmas Card Lilian, I am afraid I keep carrying my box around with me but never getting the lid off - will have to soon or there won't be any C Cards this year.
    Hugs, Neet 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely card Lilian, the dotty background is so eye catching and I love the colours - that pretty green is one of my favourite shades.
    Hope you have a good week
    Diana xx #15

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty card. You’re starting to make me feel a bit of a panic now….must get a grip. Those glitters are fab aren’t they, I bought a couple of colours earlier this year, but probably see a ‘need’ arising for a red and a green…….I shall blame you and totally get away with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lilian, do you lots of Christmas cards to make? I haven’t started mine yet. Happy WOYWW Angela #7

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and hope we get to see the Christmas cards as I definitely need some ideas to get me going on mine. Have a lovely woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty Christmas card Lilian and it's so nice to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque but we are a stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the CHristmas cards Lilian. I like the one you have shared - simple but beuatiful. Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card, Lilian. Not thinking about the “C” word, myself.
    Take care and have a good week
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 11

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab desk and really like the background on your card matey

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Christmas card, love the two circle stencils you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty Christmas card!

    Happy WOYWW!
    Stay safe and keep well!
    I am hoping to visit everyone this week – unfortunately last week I just couldn’t make it…
    Susan #20
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Only just turned on PC to do WOYWW ... super christmas card.
    hand is doing ok only took some paracetamol on the day of the procedure. it's sore if i try to use it but surgeon said i can only gently mobilise the digits and the thumb in the interim but there is no heavy lifting for now. till i see him on 4th Oct. struggling to keep dressing in place. was told NOT to remove it just to add to it. think my efforts will be on display next wed lol. bj#13

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous Christmas card! I love the colours and how you included the circles as part of your design 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...