Wednesday 15 September 2021

WOYWDW

 Another WOYWDW rolls up and time to pop over to Julia's stamping ground  HERE  and have a look at what all the friends are up to this week, Want to know more pop over there as all are welcome to join in, 

 Went out Saturday  have a Greek meal in a restaurant that is in Eastleigh. During the day its a café   and it great there as well. they cater for Gluten free, Vegan and vegetarians. The staff are all friendly and if you are ever in  Eastleigh I recommend you give Katarina's a try This is their  Facebook page HERE   





Materials used for this card are, 
  • 14.5 x 14.5 cm card blank and envelope, 
  • Flower  & sentiment clear stamps, 
  • Lime green. mint green forest green sandstone, poppy, magenta promarkers 


Challenges I will enter this card for are ,
  1. C.R.A.F.T Challenge #610 Christmas. 
  2. Cute Card Thursday, Challenge #692 Anything goes, 
  3. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #165, Anything goes, 
  4. CHNC Challenge #559 Anything goes as long as it Christmas 


On the desk this weeks I have the gilding flakes 
I have out  to make a tag, Its messy but fun. 
a card I have made and all the thing ready to start again
on the right are cards waiting to be used, 

 



13 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, great colour selection too. Loving your desk today too matey, have to say I would use gilding flakes A LOT MORE if they weren't so messy and flyaway!

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know that if I used gilding flakes, they’d end up everywhere (mostly me) than on the project itself, lol! Well done for having the patience to use them because they really do give a lovely effect!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Lilian. Gilding flakes are such fun but they certainly know how to get everywhere. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty card Lilian, and a start on Christmas - well done!
    I love Greek food, wish there was a restaurant near me. Just had Koftas for lunch today but that's hardly Greek food is it?
    Have a lovely week - Hugs, Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't used my gilding flakes for ages, they do have a tendancy to fly, don't they! great card. Helen #7

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card - well on the way wilth 'Christmas now Lilian.
    I love Greek food, but no Greek restaurants near to us- the closest I get is today at lunchtime when we had koftas wilth the dis.
    Have a good week
    Hugs, Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely colours on your Xmas card! Gilding flakes are fun aren't they, great results but they do get everywhere lol Happy WOYWW! Elle #11 this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lilian, very pretty Christmas card. I started making some and then got distracted and need to get back to them soon. Not sure I know what the Greek eat other than Koftas but it sounds as though you like it. Will have to look into them. I hope your week is full of crafty fun and happy woyww, Angela x5x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I thought it was a cake at first!
    Take care and have a good week
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought several lots of those flakes and have had them several years, but not got around to using them . Shame on me! Lovely Christmas card. Angela #2

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a petty card! Gorgeous colors on it! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card, Lilian. I like the colours you have chosen. Thank you for your visit and sorry to be late in response. Having had 5 afternoons out on the trot having my treatments, I've had a lot to catch up with, and I am now beginning to suffer the promised fatigue unfortunately. So glad you liked my new stash and our cuddly kitties!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #12

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Lilian such a pretty card. Thanks for popping by. Anne x 10

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...