Wednesday 1 June 2022

WOYWDW

Been a good week for me and hope it has for everyone, but what strange weather we are having. more like April, I love watching the people pass my flat, I love people watching. I know strange person

As it Wednesday again time to have a look round other desks thanks to Julia over on the
 Stamping ground Here   come and join  all are welcome, have fun and meet new friends  fun, 

. I don't say this often enough but would like to thank everyone for visiting my blog and the lovely comments you leave. love them all .Thank you 






Materials used for this card are.
  •  17.5 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • 11 x 7 cm what card stock,
  • 8 x 1.5 cm white card stock,
  • Car,  holly & sentiment clear stamps, [Free with a magazine, ]
  • Sandstone, peach, grass, & lipstick red, Promarkers, 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. jingle belles Masculine Merry Christmas 
  2.  Merry Little Christmas Challenge #44 Anything Christmas goes, 
  3. Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge  #16 anything Christmas goes,
  4. Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. anything coloured.  


                                                                     
Another blanket ready to send away, I crocheted this
one with 10 inch squares, The picture does not show 
how pretty the colours are, next blanket is well on the
way only this time 6 inch squares just to be different. 
                                                                            
How silly am I forgetting to put my work desk 
on today, That will teach me to think I have finished 
without checking, lol,
On my desk today are some stamps 
that need putting away. a card thats ready for the
Christmas pile,nothing really interesting 

14 comments:

  1. Smashing card and a fab crochet project too. Enjoy your people watching and Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Christmas card - I love that image of the truck with the tree on it. The blanket is beautiful, what a lot of hard work as gone into it - very pretty colours too. Hope you have a lovely week,
    Diana xx #14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and a fabulous blanket too Lilian. Look forward to seeing the latest one when it's finished. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see it isn't just me doing Crimbo cards!! (Think I may have that stamp set!!) the blanket is lovely, well done you. So nice to see you at WOYWW Cindy xx #17

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloooo Lilian 🤗 loving your cards, you are so organised 🥰 Your blanket is gorrrgeous, how I wish I could crochet ... absolutely love it ⭐ Wishing you a beautiful week ahead love and hugs Tracy #11 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’re not weird, I love people watching too! I always wonder what they do, where they’re from etc etc. love the colours in your crochet blanket, so cheerful!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. People watching is a great passtime! Love the Christmas card. Happy Woyww sorry I am late. Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and festive card, such a wonderful CAS design as well. So pleased you could join our Masculine Merry Xmas fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That’s a lovely blanket, such bright colours.
    I like people watching too, and making up stories about them.
    Take care
    Hugs Lynnecrafts 3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love that blanket! I crochet a few 'grannies' years ago, until my beloved said that he couldn't cope with anymore 'hippie-blankets in the house (there was one on each guest bed and one in my garden-chair... I almost started one for our double bed but he drew the line there *grin*. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier, have a very nice week/weekend. Love from Holland. Marit #23

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oho...there it is! The comment bit didn't show, so I pressed the reply and it did! Your blanket's looking great and I'm sure I have that stamp and have never used it! But will now! Have a great week! Happy Late WOYWW ((Lyn)) #15

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my Christmas in June, not sure I can handle that. Lovely cards and super blanket. BJ#12

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blanket - 10inch squares must have taken some time! The card is great too...one of my favourite sentiments!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #16

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Christmas card, nice and simple to make. Thanks for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...