Wednesday 22 June 2022

WOYWDW

  Another   WOYWDW come round again. and what a lovely week it has been, seen lots of friends and have had a weather to go with it, 

 
Being Wednesday again its time to catch up with friends over on the stamping ground HERE Thanks to Julia who has organised it once again and would love to thank her for all she has done. Thank you xx   
Want to know more head over to the stamping ground and all will become clear and why not join in all are welcome.
                                                               
 



Materials used for this card are ,
  • 21 x 15 cm cream card and envelope,
  • Sentimentally Yours clear stamps,
  • Vintage Sepia, Verafine ink pas, 
  • Almond, grass, baby pink, tan. Canary. 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. The fairy and the Unicorn, Anything goes as love as it has a fantasy creation.  
  2. Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge,  anything goes, 
  3. Poolkadoodle Craft Challenge Wk 24 anything card making goes
  4.  Patties Creation Design challenge  #195 Anything goes   

More knitting this week Three more cardigans they are so easy to knit must find out how many they need,  already started number four                                                    




my My desk this week 

                                                       
Trying to get things finished but really
its just not working, lol got the destress
 inks card and spray bottle all ready but 
Life get in the way but at least its ready 
for later,  


6 comments:

  1. Great card and those cardigans are so sweet. I am not sure I would find them easy to knit. You link took me to a 2019 post, and I was about to make a comment, when I did a double take as there was a comment from dear Shaz. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren’t those cardis lovely? Someone will be grateful for those, for sure. The card is very sweet too!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great desk, card and knitting projects - sorry I missed your post yesterday but hope you had a great WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cardis are lovely, and that desk looks primed for some messy play!! Life has an irritating habit of doing that doesn't it? Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I know what you mean, here I am on Friday and only just commenting, real life is a bully about desk time recently! Love the fairy, she’s very sweet, and your desk, poised for action looks very inviting I must say! Loving the little cardis, I expect they’ll take any number you can come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lilian, I saw your cute "Suze's Zoo" card linked up at my Crafty Wednesday challenge but when I click on that link it's not showing. But it's super cute from what I can see on the linky snippet, and so is this project and loving these knit cardigans. How adorable and you are so skilled!! Anyway, just wanted to stop by to say I tried visiting your entry for my challenge but couldn't find it and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...