Saturday 7 November 2020

another lockdown.

Not sure why but up early again today, so thought might as well get on with things, I am trying to get some knitting finished for a friend and have nearly finished and hoping to get them to my friend this weekend, 

                                                  Take care all and stay safe, 


                                                                    


Materials used for this card are, 
  • 14.5 x 14.5 cm gold edge white card and envelope. 
  • Vintage sepia Versafine ink pad, 
  • poppy red Nuvo Hybrid ink pad, 
  •  Phil Martin  Sentimentally Yours clear stamps, 
  • forest green & chilly red promarkers


Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. My Time to Craft, Clean and simple Christmas, 
  2. CAS on Sunday, Challenge #192 Christmas, 
  3. I love promarkers Challenge #422
  4. Penny's Paper- Crafty Challenge Anything goes, 


3 comments:

  1. Not that we have too much to be joyful about right now but your card is a delight Lilian

    Happy Saturday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those extra hours before anyone else is awake. You just seem to get so much done! This is so lovely. Super clean and simple design and such a pretty snowflake ring. Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a morning person myself and get the most done in the early hours. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...