Wednesday 11 November 2020

WOYWDW

                                                   
 
Today its Remembrance day,  when we remember all who served and  those who gave their lives in all the wars. Sending health and love to all the veterans. 

Its also WOYWDW and the day we pop round lots of desks and see what others are up to and thanks To Julia over at the stamping ground HERE we can keep in touch with new friends. If you do not know about this pop over to the stamping ground and all will become clear, 

                                               Have a good day and stay safe and well 
                                                                              

                                                         


  Materials used for this card are, '
  • 21 x 15 cm white card and envelope, 
  • Vintage Sepia, VesaFine ink pad,
  • Two pieces washi tape, 
  • Ribbon, 
  • Your next stamp, Wreath clear stamp
  • Leaf clear stamp.
  • Chilly & forest green promarkers, 

                                                            
Challenges  I will enter this card for are,
  1.  Try Stampin On Tuesday Sketch, 
  2. PIP Challenges Anything goes, 
  3. Crafty Sentiments Designs anything goes Challenge  
  4. Lemon Shortbread Challenge #132 Anything goes 

                                                  
Still dark when I took this today, more 
Rubbish on my desk today. my trusty
 Gemini. Lots of odd pieces of card 
for the bin I feel, 



21 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWW - hope you will share that work desk pic on CMLI mate - looks interesting again today

    Cool interpretation of the sketch too, my mind went straight to Christmas too!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky are you have ing a Gemini. Would love one but have too many machines here to warrant buying another.
    Lovely card.
    Hugs, Neet 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Envious of your Gemini. Can't justify at moment. Sweet card. Anne x 12

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve discovered the joy of a challenge or 2. I can. Only manage one at a time though. Otherwise I forget what I’ve entered. I too love my Gemini. I don’t use revers though as I’ve had a close call a couple of times. Do you? Take care with hugs from Sue #18. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your desk is evidence of the fact that you’ve had a good time being crafty and creative! I don’t know what a Gemini is but love the fact that you’re pleased with it. Hope you
    Re keeping safe and well,
    Hugs LLJ 7 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Lillian. It always seems to be dark when i take my desk pics too . Roll on spring Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lillian, love the card, great take on the sketch, perfect design for Christmas. Lots of fun on the desk.Stay safe, have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what a Gemini is because I have one :) I put one of my cutting plates in the oven to cure the warping, which it did, the fan oven blew out all those tiny scraps that get embedded in the plate. It did work, but my husband had to shave off a bit because it came out slightly wider and shorter! Happy WOYWW Angela #29

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Lilian, I love your little Christmas details! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lilian, thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now i'd be sticking all those leftovers onto a journal for a mixed media base. Lovely Christmas card. Happy WoywW Tracey #8

    ReplyDelete
  12. Desk looks good to me but then I'm used to this type of desk and I can't see any rubbish just lots of interesting stash. Wishing you a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUte cards Lilian. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice interpretation of the sketch, Lilian, and a good busy desk!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #23

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your return visit, Lilian, and for your nice comment.

    Shoshi #23

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, love that template, I might give it a go.
    Stay safe
    Ellie #27

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the card from the sketch - it works so well. Happy Belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#14)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry top be so late Lilian. Sweet card, useful sketch actually. I do like the sprigs of fir that you used. My Shopkeeper Gal uses a Gemini and considering the bashing it takes every day in the shop preparing kits and workshops and making commissioned cards, I’m very impressed by its performance.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Lilian, great desky share, you’ve same glass mat as mine! Nice work on your card too. Sorry I’m late.
    Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too, especially in these unusual times! Praying you’re all kept well too!
    Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x 😊

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  21. A nice take on our sketch - thanks for sharing with us at TSOT this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...