Wednesday 4 November 2020

WOYWDW

Another Wednesday . Was AWOL leave last week as again life just got in the way, its a treat to be able to look round others work desks and see what everyone is up to. so many friends from around the world, If you want to know more pop over to the Stamping Ground and all will become clear, join in the weekly fun and make new friends. ,  

First heavy frost so if you are going out please take care, all the cars are covered with frost, not sure what the roads will be like.  
              
                                         Have a great week and stay well and safe everyone, 
                                                                        

                                                                                  


 
   
Materials used for this card are, 
  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope, 
  • 15 x 13.5 blue card stock,
  • 15 x 2 cm gold card stock,
  • 10.5 x 2 cm white card stock 
  • squeezed Lemonade Distress ink, 
  •  Clear stamp Sentiment 
                                                                                                                                                                  

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. PIP Challenge #224 Anything goes. 
  2. A Bit More Time to Craft. Challenge #127 Anything goes, 
  3. Cute card Thursday, Challenge 658 Sparkles. 
  4. Polkadoodle Craft Challenge WK 44 Anything craft and card making goes, 


                                                         

                                               
                                                 As you see its still dark out and on my desk
                                                 I have cards I have made, glue, and the little
                                                 round pot has a sponge it in to wet your fingers 
                                                 and great  for sealing envelopes. top of picture 
                                                 are loads of scraps and its do I keep them of not lol


                                                     

21 comments:

  1. your desk looks busy and organised from a hard day's crafting! Just off to work, no frost here. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Yes very frosty here as well. I am going out, though wish I was stopping in! Take care and stay safe. Anne x 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s cold here in S Wales but not frosty! You are up early if you’re crafting in the dark like that, I’m not an early riser these days!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, thick frost here too, Lilian, hope you enjoyed your walk this morning .... in the sunshine!

    Cool card and Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lillian, yes it looks like we had some frost too this morning, cleared up now though. Scraps! I used to keep every last one, till I realised it was getting out of hand, and I was keeping stuff I knew I'd never use. So now I only keep sensible sized pieces- I was keeping stuff I *might* just manage to punch a small flower from, lol. Stay safe, Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lilian, I LOVE that you have those great big windows by your work space! Natural light is the best!! We have had some cool mornings here, but still too warm to make a difference! And I say scraps are good! LOL I keep most of them, but toss a fair share as well! You never know, right??? Blessings! Felicia #28

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like a CAS card Lilian. It certainly was frosty this morning when I left for work. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lilian sounds like you've been busy, glad to see you back. Frost wasn't too bad this morning in London but it's coming - the price we pay for nice blue skies today!! Have a good week, stay safe, stay well, Cindy xx #16

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card Lilian. Yes it was frosty here too this morning but then the sun came out so it's been quite nice today. Stay safe and have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x18x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the clean and simple and elegant card. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#13)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stylish card, Lilian - less is more! We haven't had any frost here yet. Where we live is very mild and we can often leave our geraniums out all winter.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #17

    ReplyDelete
  12. My brother in the Midlands mentioned a frost yesterday - while we in Australia are warming up...
    Elegant card.
    Stay safe and keep well...
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #23
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We had a frost yesterday too Lilian, it took me a little by surprise I must say. but with nowhere to go in the next four weeks we can hopefully keep warm at home and craft!
    Love the simplicity of your card!
    Take care and stay safe!
    Chrissie #12

    ReplyDelete
  14. As Shoshi say's less is definitely more, good design.. Yes those darker days since the clock change has been playing havoc with my creative time. Stay safe & Happy woyww Tracey #10 x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mm will probably lose this as embedded .. lovely desky share Lillian.
    Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too, especially in these unusual times, a blessing to rest simply in Him! Praying you’re all kept well too!
    Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x 😊

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lilian, lovely card - and what a tidy desk! I sometimes have to exclude photos of one of my desks, as it looks like a dumping ground. I must try to be more organised! Thanks for stopping by earlier- I have enjoyed making the fairy and scenic cards. I love the photo from the back of my 3 grandchildren too! Have a lovely week, Heather xx #8

    ReplyDelete
  17. I remember having one of those sponges in a pot at work many many moons ago. Great for sticking stamps in those days of licking them - ugh!
    Nice card - thanks for the frost warning.
    Hugs, Neet 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes we had a frost too, I love the patterns it gives on cars. I keep too many scraps, I probably wouldn’t miss them them if I binned them, but hate waste. Have a great week Angela #20

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for visiting, Lilian, and I'm glad you're continuing to enjoy the tiny carpets! Sorry you can't eat curry - that would be a real deprivation for me because I love them, and so does my hubby. When I first had my ileostomy I thought there would be loads of things I would no longer be able to eat, but I am very fortunate in being able to eat practically anything which is great because I love food and I love cooking!

    Shoshi #17

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, I'm very late for last weeks WOYWW, but you could say, I'm very early for tomorrows!! I'm just off for a walk, legs have gone stiff standing trying to work out how to make a 3D sleigh from one die... It's nice and sunny so a walk might clear out my brain cells! Stay Safe! Happy WOYWW #25

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...